What is SEO?
SEO is the process of gaining maximum visibility within search engines’ natural search results. The rule of thumb is that the higher your law firm’s website ranks for certain key terms, the more traffic that the site will gain.
Why does your law firm need an SEO audit?
An SEO audit is the first step in any SEO project. It reviews your current position and identifies key areas which should be fixed, before investing in ongoing SEO to improve the volume and quality of leads via your website.
With your SEO audit, we will assess the suitability of your website as a lead-generating tool by performing a detailed technical and content audit of your website. You will be given a comprehensive report with a list of actionable insights over the next 6 to 12 months.
In our full SEO audit, our dedicated SEO experts will look at the following:
- Key metrics including Domain Authority, number of backlinks and quality of these links, as well as any loss of DA through broken backlinks
- Duplicated content and H1 tags
- Optimisation of Meta tags
- Any crawl or server errors preventing Google from accessing your website fully • The structure of your website
- The keywords you currently rank for
- The quality and length of your service pages
- The mobile user experience
- Your website speed
- Your key pages, including optimised contact pages
- Your Google Business Profile
- Your citations profile
- Your key competitors and how they perform
- Basic social media audit
How much does an SEO audit cost?
Prices start from £650 but are dependent on specific requirements and the number of office locations.
Who do I contact about an SEO audit?
Why choose Conscious for your SEO audit?
An agency like us has more “brain power”. We live and breathe search marketing for the legal sector. You’ll have a whole team on your side, with knowledge of the best strategy to get you the most cases for your law firm.
Your time is valuable and we know you’d rather be doing fee-earning work than trawling through your backlink list, or trying to identify duplicated content. We will take this job off your hands, freeing you up to do what you do best! As we work only with law firms, we use our existing knowledge of the competitive environment of the legal sector to get more done for you, much more efficiently than other agencies can.
Our SEO audits are competitively priced, and we have access to leading industry tools which give the best and most detailed insight into your website.
You’ll get clear guidance on exactly what needs to be done before you embark on an ongoing SEO project.
The fluid nature of SEO means no performance guarantees are possible.
Price valid from 1 June 2023.