PPC for solicitors has many benefits, so let’s discuss what benefits your law firm could see.
1. Search Engine Position
When a user searches a query on a search engine such as Google, the search engine shows thousands of search engine results pages (SERPs). As well as these results, a search engine will show advertisements on their results page at the top of page one. Look for yourself, you might notice posts that have the word ‘sponsored’ above them.
By using paid advertising, your law firm can appear at the top of the page of results, meaning your firm is in the forefront of the searcher’s mind.
2. Attracts High-Intent Searchers
In addition to search engine position, you will also be attracting high-intent searchers to your law firm website. By using paid advertising, you are targeting users when they are actively searching for information about the services your law firm provides. If your paid advertising is getting clicks, but people aren’t converting, the user experience of your website might be a problem that needs fixing.
3. You can Advertise Specific Services
A lot of law firms offer an array of services and there might be specific service areas where you are looking for more work. For example, you might be inundated with residential conveyancing enquiries from your search engine optimisation, but you want to get more enquiries for commercial property, and this is where paid advertising comes in. Paid advertising for law firms is not just about raising brand awareness but targeting specific users with a search intent for a specific service area.
4. You can Advertise in any Geography
PPC allows you to choose your geography, which means you can extend your advertising reach beyond your physical location. This means you can tap into new markets, test out whether the competition is too fierce before branching out, or simply capitalise on a nearby place being underserved.
5. Promote Unique Selling Points with Extensions
Ad extensions are powerful tools that help your ads to stand out from competitors. They are tools that contain useful business information which can help give users more reasons to choose your business. These ‘extras’ might be the difference between someone clicking on your ad or not!
Some of the ad extensions we use at Conscious include:
- Images: by choosing relevant, informative and easy to understand images, you are helping searches understand the link between the search query they have and the services you are offering.
- Callouts: these are small sections of text beneath your ad. You can use this space to promote your firm by sharing information about your services, qualifications, accreditations and expertise and how to get in contact with your firm.
- Site links: these are additional links place in the description below your ad. These are more prominent and stand out more so than other parts of the ad, so we’d highly recommend using these.
6. Quick Results
All of the above benefits help to lead to quick results. That’s not to say PPC for law firms is an easy win, but you will see results much quicker than an SEO campaign or a social media project if your firm has the right budgets in place. This is because paid advertising is targeting those high-intent searches who are specifically looking for a service when they search.
Get in contact with the PPC team today to find out how we can help your law firm achieve quick, good-quality leads from a paid advertising campaign.