A digital PR strategy is used to increase brand awareness and improve the online visibility of law firms. It is a great way to become a thought leader in your service area, build trust and credibility with potential clients, and improve your website’s SEO (search engine optimisation) too.
At Conscious we use three types of digital PR strategies to help law firms become more successful online. These include reactive campaigns, expert commentary, and data-led campaigns.
In addition to these PR strategies, guest post-link-building is also used as part of our SEO strategy, where we provide well-written article ideas to relevant blog sites linking back to a law firm’s website.
These PR strategies work together to improve your law firm’s rankings in the search engine results pages, bring your firm to the front of clients’ minds, and showcase your firm’s knowledge and expertise.
There are many benefits to carrying out a digital PR strategy for your law firm including:
- More brand mentions: this is when your brand name is mentioned on a news site, in line with your study or commentary.
- More links to your site: the journalist may see fit to link to your website as credit for your help with their story. A link from a reputable news site can help you gain potential clients through clicks and SEO.
- Improve online visibility: Relevant topical coverage helps improve website authority to boost Google rankings.
- Building trust and familiarity: consistent coverage can help to boost your image to prospective clients, either in your local area or via search engines.
- Thought leadership: your legal experts will become thought leaders in your field.
- Improve SEO: the above all result in your law firm ranking higher in the search engines for relevant search terms, and therefore being found more regularly by potential clients.