Twitter Competiton September 2014 - Win an iPad Mini
- AuthorDavid Gilroy
Here are the terms and conditions
1. We post a Tweet, you have to retweet it, favourite it or follow us. You can retweet or favourite ANY of the Tweets posted from @ConsciousSol, not just the competition ones.
2. If you retweet any Tweet you get one entry into the competition - multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.
3. If you favourite any Tweet you get another one entry into the competition.
4. If you Follow us you get another two entries into the competition. When you Follow us, you must then announce that you followed us because of the competition.
5. So, if you do all three things you get four entries.
6. The prize is an iPad Mini, 32MB, 3G.
7. You must be working in a law firm, be a law firm or be a supplier to the legal sector.
8. Please remember to include @conscioussol in all your entries.
9. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
10. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of entering the competition.
11. By submitting an entry to the Competition, you grant Conscious Solutions:
a. Permission for your entry to be published on Conscious Solutions websites including but not limited to www.conscious.co.uk and you grant Conscious Solutions a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sublicense) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in Conscious Solutions publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions; and
b. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
We will announce the winner by 10th October 2014 - participation is optional - no purchase necessary - Twitter rules apply - Conscious Solutions reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control.