Remember it's not just about having a website, it's about what you do with it that counts!
If you're launching a new website for your law firm, there are a number of vital things that you need to consider before going live.
When helping law firms to build a new website, we begin by asking five important questions.
Once these questions have been answered it's time to explore them in a little more depth, considering further questions such as:
- What would you like your website to do that it didn't do last time? - investigating the why's, what's and how's of what you want to achieve with your website.
- If the website is primarily for lead generation or to support your brand?
- How can you gather feedback and better engage with your users?
- What are the best ways you can enhance your online marketing presence and engage with your existing and prospective clients?
- How can you maximise your visibility in Google?
- Have you created personas for your online audience to enable you to interact with them on both a personal and professional level?
- How can you track your progress and make improvements in accordance with the needs of the audience?
- How can you monitor what is happening with your website, its content, reception, digital presence and adapt it to suit the requirements of your market?
A lot to take in? Check out our brainstorm at the top of the page that illustrates these detrimental factors you should consider in the building and before the launch of your new website a little easier...