What were your firm’s goals for this campaign?
We wanted to refresh our website, but a complete redesign was only a priority for some of the firm. Therefore, we started discussions with Conscious around a ‘reskin’ of our existing website, which involved making several changes to the current layout and design without making any major changes to the functionality. The reskin aimed to refresh the branding and ensure we were meeting our client’s needs and driving new enquiries.
Some of the changes we wanted to make to our website included:
- Modernise the website to reflect the forward-looking law firm Stephensons are today
- Implementing new colours which had been introduced to our brand guidelines
- Increase the conversion rate of users to enquiries
- Make it easier for users to navigate the website and find the information they need
- Improve user experience for mobile users (who account for over 65% of visitors to the website)
What successes have you seen from the campaign?
We have undertaken several website projects with the team at Conscious over the past 15 years, and we have always hosted our websites on the Conscious platform, which is tailored towards law firms.
In October 2023, our website refresh went live, and we have seen many successes in a short space of time!
Some notable successes for this particular project included:
- Instant live chat conversions increased by 108%. These are at record rates!
- Total enquiries increased by 5% and are still growing weekly.
- Mobile conversions increased by 6.64%, and tablet conversions are up by 4.48%.
- Homepage conversions increased by 57%
- People page conversions increased by 9%
- Specific sectors have also benefited from the new site, such as “employment law”, with increases of around 10% overall and the “no win, no fee” page increased by 12.5%.
- Blog page conversions are up by 12.5%.