Getting Better Results from LinkedIn - Get Inspired and Get the Know How
LinkedIn is an increasingly important platform. It’s a means to connect with the people we are looking to work with and for; and a means of developing our networks. It’s also a platform we can use to communicate ‘our stuff’.
In this session, you will learn more about how LinkedIn works – the algorithm that affects the reach of your posts and you will be inspired to use this platform in ways that will really start to deliver for you.
We have LinkedIn expert Richard van der Blom joining us from Spain to run a fast-paced, informative, engaging and incredibly insightful session on LinkedIn.
Richard will be covering many things, including:
• The impact of LinkedIn on modern businesses and processes
• An explanation of the Social Selling Index (SSI) and the consequences of having a higher score for your results
• 3 tips on achieving a client-centric profile
• 3 tips on content, the algorithm and increasing your reach
• 3 tips on lead generation, sales and networking; and
• A bonus checklist (99 tips)
You will leave with:
• a clear action plan; and
• a clear understanding of how you can make LinkedIn work for you.
• You’ll also get a good idea of what to post, when and how.
This session will kick off the Law Firm Marketing Club's LinkedIn roundtable workshops that will be facilitated by David Gilroy.
Each month David will host a ‘clinic’ where he will talk through specific ways to make LinkedIn work better for you.
David and participants will share examples of LinkedIn activities, good practices, what’s worked/not and much more.
This event will provide you with some valuable insights, practical pointers and top tips.
For information on further events which the LFMC are running, please visit: www.lawfirmmarketingclub.co.uk.