An update on the success of our Christmas game. You might want to read the original post about our brandable Christmas flash game.
I got the results last week. Here's the highlights :-
- the game was played 969 times by 172 different people
- so the average cost per person engaged with was £2.61
- the highest score was 10,180
- the lowest score was 473
- one person played it 160 times, I kid you not. Not sure about that though as the next highest was 35 (a law firm IT manager!)
- the winner played the game only once!
- the law firm partner who played it most played it 22 times
Overall, do I think it was worth it? Yes, absolutely.